ok,

I have a swarm in a hive thats been bit over 2 weeks and i have not see a queen or any sign of egg's, or worms... so I was thinking i need to buy a queen....
but...
while working another hive I found a cap'ed Penut on side of a frame...wow ... i put it into the queen-less swarm hive 5 days ago... hive now about 3 weeks old now...

Today I went looking for this new queen, seen the frame with queen cell and the brood I put in hive... there she was the new queen.... not very plump but its only been 5 days... so i thought cool.....
but while looking at rest of frame's... BAM..... worms and capped brood on a frame I know should not have brood in. these worms and capped brood looks like it is drones.....

Question:
Can a laying worker and a hatched Queen live in same hive....? <- peanut hatched Queen i put in hive
or
If i just did not see swarm Queen and there are 2 Queens inside...the swarm one and the new hatched out peanut Queen , can both live in same hive...?
or
Does a laying worker look like a not so plump queen...???? What i saw did have a big long abdomen but not like a good laying Queen thats say 2 mth's Old... know to "bee" good...lol but this new Queen is only 5 days...

Thanks...