Felt like a real winner having successfully overwintered my 1st hive and all going strong this spring. But I noticed an uncapped queen cup with larva in it on Sunday. I was told to switch out frames in the brood nest (very congested with honey), but by the time I got the chance to do it yesterday evening (2 days later -- yes, busy at work), the bees had raised 4-5 capped swarm cells and what looked like a supercedure cell, all on one frame. Could not find queen or eggs. Could not find enough pure honey frames to switch out, was hefting heavy boxes around, rolling all sorts of bees, bees were mad, smoker was going out, dropped a frame, ripped a honey frame removing it so honey flowing all over, and squishing lots of people getting it all back together. Then they were all just hanging around the front -- never seen this before. Fretted later that honey was surging into the hive from ripped frame, so went out at night to remove it. They'd fixed it and let's just say they weren't glad I was there. Don't need advice -- just commiserating over a very bad night. I guess the swarm is coming -- I don't even have another bottom board to split them. Gee, this is supposed to be fun!!