Default Newbeek from NW Arkansas.

Hello Everybody. I had bees when I was a kid and liked them. I bought the hive when I was around 10 years old myself and I wound up with 2 hives my brother also had him a hive as a kid. I didnt have a clue what I was doing back then, but I learned alot and got stung alot!! LOL Ive studied and read everything I could about bees pretty much my whole life. Well I decided to get back into the bees. In the last couple of weeks Ive managed to come up with a few swarms and One cutout hive from a blown down tree. Plus I orederd two packages a couple months ago and they will be here in a week or so. so Ive gotten more bees than I expected.
    I live in Garfield Arkansas. I have a wife and 3 kids. My oldest is my only son he is 14. He has a bee suit too and he gets right in there with me. We catch swarms together and work the hives together. I love to hunt and fish. Work with my Horses and Mules, and now my newest Project workin my bees.

Default Re: Newbeek from NW Arkansas.

Welcome!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

Welcome back to the addiction.
    Try living life with the attitude it's not about what you want to do but what you should do!

Welcome. Live west of posy mt close to walnut hill chapel. This is a great place to learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieN View Post
    Welcome. Live west of posy mt close to walnut hill chapel. This is a great place to learn a lot.
    Oh yeh I know where that is. I live on 12 corners rd. Over on the North side of the Military Park.