Thread: Hello from Utah

Default Hello from Utah

Hi my name is Josh. I am on my 2nd year of beekeeping. Managed to winter some Italians on my first year. My family has a combined total of 13 colonies, I have 2 of them. I got involved a couple of years after my dad and brother started and I picked up the "bug". I have also started up 4 colonies at my work. They have a couple acre garden, and somehow I got "voluntold" to be incharge.... But it has been fun so far.

I have little free time, but am always too willing to pick up new hobbies. We picked up 17 chicks a couple of weeks ago, and are getting ready to build a coop and run for them, so we now have the 2 colonlies of bees, 17 chicks, 2 labs, and theres me, my wife and 2 wonderful mischievous kids (3 and 4 years).

I also enjoy spending time working on trucks, and am in the process of my newest offroad project, an 89 Dodge Ramcharger. Soon to be 89 Dodge Rockcrawler.

I am looking forward to a great year with the bees and a great harvest. I cant get enough raw honey, its the best stuff on earth.

Default Re: Hello from Utah

Welcome to the site!

Welcome Josh!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

Welcome Josh.