Question Need to rent extractor in Richmond VA

I have 8 frames of honey needing to be extracted. I have heard of renting extraction set ups from others, but have yet to find. My 6 year old son is looking forward to selling some honey at his lemonade stand this summer, I'd love to help him out. Can anyone help me help him?

Default Re: Need to rent extractor in Richmond VA

try the richmond beekeepers associations- there is an east and a west one. contact info should link from the Virginia State Beekeepers main page
    karla

I have a 4 frame hand crank extractor that I rent. I am probably 30 - 40 min from you. You can email me at bees@honeyrustler.com .
    Thanks,
    Nevin

Thumbs Up Re: Need to rent extractor in Richmond VA

Thanks to both of you. I've been meaning to join the RBA since I moved in from Amelia. Out there I was with the Huguenot BA.

Nevin, I may take you ou on the offer if I don't find something closer.

I haven't rented mine out before, but if you can't find something closer, I think we can work something out. Down in the short pump area most weekends. We can always meet up. Mine is a 4 framer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by papamoose View Post
    I haven't rented mine out before, but if you can't find something closer, I think we can work something out. Down in the short pump area most weekends. We can always meet up. Mine is a 4 framer as well.
    Thanks Papamoose, I'll take you up on the offer if nothing comes up thru the RBA. I'm in Henrico near Staples Mill & Parham, minutes from Short Pump.