I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's pretty early in the season to make a decision about requeening, but man alive, the difference between patterns in my two hives was astonishing. One is poly, so it was noticeably warmer inside than the woodenware, but it took me a good long while to find any eggs in my split. I did find some, though, so if they need to rustle up an emergency queen I'm okay with that. I have a Buckfast on order and was planning on doing a nuc with her, but if I have to pop her into the hive and wait for a supercedure or swarm cell for the nuc, I'm okay with that, too.
Do I give it until the nectar flow starts to give her time to build up before I think about requeening?