Default Pierco Frames Customer Service Review

Everytime I call the guy who sells pierco, Nick Lissaman - I got a different excuse. Really would have liked to get the frames, but he never called back. I followed up with him for 2 straight weeks. I had to call him at least 6 times and he never called back or gave me a price quote. I had an order for 1000 frames, but he didn't seem to care. I would avoid this product due to the customer service I received.

I went with Mann Lake instead. One call to Mann Lake took care of everything.

-donnie

Default Re: Pierco Frames Customer Service Review

This a a busy time for Nick, but he still should have called you back. I have had good luck with dealing with Nick over the years, sorry it didn't work out for you cause it is the most inexpensive way to get frames.
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. John Wayne

I just got pf-100's from Mann Lake at a really really good price! (unwaxed)

I tried e-mailing pierco twice with no response either time. I was only needing a few hundred frames but on their website it says no order too small or too large. Needless to say I'm using a different brand...where is my thumb down button?

Thumbs Up Re: Pierco Frames Customer Service Review

I'm with alpha6, 500 or 2000 more than once always worked out good. Looking for that thumbs up button.

I make several orders a year with Nick. I ordered several cases today, quick and painless. I can be pretty abrasive at times, but Nick is always nice, professional and courteous.
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

He must be really busy because I sent emails and left messages for foundation and still have never heard back after almost 3+ weeks. I went with perma-dent because they answered the phone.

Question Re: Pierco Frames Customer Service Review

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    I just got pf-100's from Mann Lake at a really really good price! (unwaxed)
    Hi.
    Do you wax the unwaxed pf- 100's? Or do use them unwaxed?

Thanks

I have lots of wax and I plan on coating them if it ever warms up enough here! Someone said to heat the wax in a deep fat fryer and use a six inch paint roller.

I gave up on them last year, I got a response to my email but when I left messages to place my order they were never returned. At the time I wanted to buy 150 - 200 deeps, possibly more.
    I just happened to be in my local bee supply store when he called them to confirm their order, he mentioned the "english dude" looking to buy 3 boxes and laughs. I work with my local store on their website and he was happy to just add my order to his and I just paid for the shipping.

No order to big or small, right as long as there are no stores already selling in your area they might get back to you. I think they have removed that from their website

This year I switched to mann lake frames with ritecell inserts and free shipping. At least with the wood frames I can say so long to the excessive burr comb.