Default cracked foundation

I'm installing foundation into new frames and run across a few sheets that are broken in the center, I'm guessing that the bees will fix these. If so is it better to use them in the brood boxes or for honey supers?

Default Re: cracked foundation

What type of foundation is it? The cracks will not matter as long as you can keep in in the frames. You could melt come wax and repair it if you wanted to.
    Always question Conventional Wisdom.

Use them in the honey supers. Those cracks will be where the bees will make the drone comb, since the cell bases are faulty. Drone comb filled with nectar doesn't matter. OMTCW

I only have 8 pcs. that are broken in the center -I will use them in my honey supers. Thanks.

I had some installed deep crimp wire w/ hooks that took a dive in a winter storm and damaged it. There are some cracks and some sections missing on the outer edges of the frame.

I am going to install in and see what they do with it. I found that pure wax foundation the bees tear down good portions of it and leave it open for passages of communication. We will see.
    Pearl City Apiary Michael and Loucil Bach