Default Beekeeper Meetup Forum?

Is there interest in a new forum here to facilitate beekeepers meeting others when travelling? I'm thinking of a forum in which members could post a general time and date when they would be in another city and would invite others to meet for coffee or, if you're near Ennis, Tx, .... bacon.

Let me know and if it's something members would enjoy we'll work toward that end.
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

Default Re: Beekeeper Meetup Forum?

I think that's a great idea. It could be used to arrange get togethers at conventions as well.
    Sheri

I like it I am set to meet "MDS" in June in Kansas City (we talk in chat room) and he is a cop and has checked the hood where our motel is

I like meeting up with other keeps we have been to "powernapper" house in Pa "Bizzybee" has been here several times even da Boss has been here. I had never talked to Sheri when we worked in Wi several years ago or I would have pestered her

P,S. forgot "swarmtraper" been to his place couple times but he ran off to Fl.
    Last edited by honeyman46408; 03-26-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: add PS
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Could be good. hpm.... and I got together last night for supper, w/ his family. They have been down here a cpl of times.
    Mark Berninghausen "That which works, persists."

Quote Originally Posted by honeyman46408 View Post
    I had never talked to Sheri when we worked in Wi several years ago or I would have pestered her
    LOL, not having talked to me hasn't stopped many others. Seriously, anyone is welcome any time. I can usually visit while watching the store, and depending on what's happening, John even slows down occasionally for company, it's the best excuse for a break.
    Sheri

You could call the group the Beemasons...

Sometimes Mark brings along other "over wintering" upstate beekeepers. Next time we could just say when and where and see who from beesource shows up.... sounds like something good.