Default Walt Wright (wcubed) offline

All,

This is Walt's Son-In-Law. For some strange reason, Walt is unable to login to BeeSource right now. Other applications, like his personal email or BeeMasters work fine.
    I am slightly computer savy and have tried things I know to do (delete all cookies and temp internet files and history). I've looked at his Startup and don't see anything strange.
    We can open the BeeSource home page and I can get to the 'vaispy.php' (latest posts), but when I try to go to any of the postings or even login (with his or my login) the Status line says the page has been found and it is waiting for an answer. The progress bar goes very slowly (took 20 minutes to get half way), to the point where I gave up. Could not close IE (even after hitting the Stop button), had to go to Task Manager to End it.
    Our home network is wireless. The computer I am currently on (no problems with BeeSource) is on the same wireless network. The problem seems to be local to his machine.

Any advice appreciated.

Roy
    for Walt

Default Re: Walt Wright (wcubed) offline

Is he logged on from another computer?

Roy, if he is using Internet Explorer, click on tools, Click on Internet options, go to the advanced tab and click on reset browser. This should fix it.

Try another browser (Firefox or Google Chrome.)

Walt is back. I just spent the afternoon allowing updates to install, including IE8. Everything fine now.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Stryd View Post
    Roy, if he is using Internet Explorer, click on tools, Click on Internet options, go to the advanced tab and click on reset browser. This should fix it.
    Stephen,

Tried that, didn't work. But in doing that I discovered that he was still using IE6. Alls fine now.

Roy