Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Maxant 3100

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  KQ6AR 
#1 ·
:thumbsup:Met Jake and his crew up at the Spring workshop in Wooster last weekend need less to say I came home with a new extractor. Me=:thumbsup: Wife=:no: :D. She dosen't really care just likes to give me a hard time. But anyways, my plastic pierco frames don't like to fit real well. The metal support bars that hold the frames seem a little too tight. It is difficult to get the frames inbetween them because of the end bar width. What do you all do to remedy this? Just bend them out a little? Nice piece of equipment though. I'm very excited to do some extracting this year with it!

#3 ·
Great job on the extractor! I walked by the 1400P they had there and was giving it some thought, excellent price for the show. We came back by and it was sold.:eek: Maybe next time.
I couldn't figure out how I was going to get it in the back of the van for the ride home. Next time I will be taking my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.