Thread: Maxant 3100

Default Maxant 3100

Met Jake and his crew up at the Spring workshop in Wooster last weekend need less to say I came home with a new extractor. Me= Wife= . She dosen't really care just likes to give me a hard time. But anyways, my plastic pierco frames don't like to fit real well. The metal support bars that hold the frames seem a little too tight. It is difficult to get the frames inbetween them because of the end bar width. What do you all do to remedy this? Just bend them out a little? Nice piece of equipment though. I'm very excited to do some extracting this year with it!

Default Re: Maxant 3100

Just bend the bars out a little bit. Easiest to take deep socket and slide over bar a pull out. Glad to have met you!
    www.maxantindustries.com
    American made Honey Processing Equipment "Built to last a lifetime"

Great job on the extractor! I walked by the 1400P they had there and was giving it some thought, excellent price for the show. We came back by and it was sold. Maybe next time.
    I couldn't figure out how I was going to get it in the back of the van for the ride home. Next time I will be taking my truck.
    Joe and Heidi S.

We will bring more next year!
    www.maxantindustries.com
    American made Honey Processing Equipment "Built to last a lifetime"

I bent mine a little with a 1/2" pipe nipple. Gave me all the leverage I needed, & didn't have to remove the basket from the tank.
    Dan