Default Bostic Hills Farm

Has anyone ever orderd queens from Bostic Hills Farm, and how did they do?

Default Re: Bostic Hills Farm

Bostic Hills is very unprofessional. My husband ordered bees from them for Christmas 2012 with a March shipment date. March passed with no word and no bees. After contacting Janet, I was assured the first Monday in April. Again no call and no bees. After trying to reach her for a week, I got a lame excuse about needing 2 mre weeks to ship out my bees. I declined and asked for a refund. I still have not received that either. Please avoid Janet.

Thanks very much

ordered feb. 2013, still no queens, no response, nor a refund. I have tried getting up with her, no answer.

As I said in the other post about them. I orders some, she never replied to emails or phone calls. Luckily I paid through paypal and got my money back. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Customer service says a lot.
    All beekeepers can agree on one thing, and that one thing is, that all beekeepers can't agree on one thing.

I had the same problem back in 2011. A month later when the queens arrived half were dead and it took another month to get the dead ones replaced. She will never get any more business from me.

I ordered back early spring, after got me hooked never heard again. I payed in advance by credit card by pay pal, so after del. time had passed I got hold of the daughter sayed having lots trouble I was next some was hatching out the next day would ship right away, they are supposed to be mated ready to go . I said no thanks give me my money back. right away I filled complaint with cc two week money refunded never again

what does the cc mean. is janet parker really a beekeeper, I would have never thought a fellow beekeeper would be this shady. very bad business. thanks again

I would assume CC=Credit Card.Don't be fooled there are a lot of shady ones out there. Stick with the larger companies unless you know them personaly.
    All beekeepers can agree on one thing, and that one thing is, that all beekeepers can't agree on one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chris233 View Post
    what does the cc mean. is janet parker really a beekeeper, I would have never thought a fellow beekeeper would be this shady. very bad business. thanks again
    CC means credit card get lazy on keyboard