View Poll Results: Does Keith Jarrett Have Bieber Fever?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 29.63%
  • This Poll Sucks

6 22.22%
  • I wish Hambone would go back into his hole

2 7.41%
  • All of the above

11 40.74%

Default Does Keith Jarrett

Have Bieber Fever?
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Default Re: Does Keith Jarrett

Did Hambone just come out of his shell again like Lady GAGA? Go figure. Can anyone smell a sicko Madonna wann-a- be here?

I just ordered a bird nest mask.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Somebody needs to tell Keith to get over here. Deal with the Almonds some other time.
    Regards, Barry

Certainly not! I know for a fact that as long as you are feeding Nutra Bee you are immune from anything like that.

I voted yes, but only because I found out that Bieber has his cell phone ring programed to Mike Gundy yelling "I'm a man. I'm 40!" and that Mike Gundy has his cell phone ring programmed to a Bieber song.

For the record, if I've heard a Justin Bieber song, I don't know it.

I'm more of an Arcade Fire listener myself.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilV View Post
    I voted yes, but only because I found out that Bieber has his cell phone ring programed to Mike Gundy yelling "I'm a man. I'm 40!" and that Mike Gundy has his cell phone ring programmed to a Bieber song.
    Now that's funny!!

I talked to keith today, he is still moving bees. I told him about this poll.He asked if Justin Beiber was the guys name from leave it to beaver? I told him no he is a different guy. Also told him he should be ashamed of himself, a guy his size down in the front of a concert would block several rows of teenage girls from seeing the show.... Right after that keith had to put down the phone as the CHP was following him so being on cell phone could get him a ticket.. maybe he just wanted to listen to Justin.......
    George Brenner @ www.valleyhoneyco.com
    Mesa, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by G B View Post
    Right after that keith had to put down the phone as the CHP was following him so being on cell phone could get him a ticket..
    I thought Chef Isaac was Keith's personal driver now so he could talk on the phone?

Come on guys. Give the guy a break. He's probably singing like Bieber all the way to the bank with with his golden Almond egg. It's alway the successful that are picked on by the hoi polloi. Break out of your shell. Go GAGA. Join the Nutrabee way.

Sing the new Nutrabee jingle with me please:

Bees out of our ears
    We're smarter than foxes
    Bees better this year
    All snug in blue boxes

All hail to thee.
    "You new Jackson gold"
    "We're going to see the (almond) elephant."
    "Amazing", "We're sold"

Bees left and bees right
    Bees up all around.
    Nutrabee: "We love thee"
    "You talk of the town."

Bees buzzing with joy
    When we whisper your name
    "Sure beats old beepro soy"
    Your virtues "proclaim"

FYI: If your not familiar with the term "going to see the elephant" please check here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seeing_the_Elephant

Very enlightening I'm a wiser man today. Perhaps, though, he just went to "see a man about a horse"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_a_man_about_a_dog

I think we've got a Nutrabee distributer amongst us, Honey-4-All.
    Regards, Barry

Barry,

Not really. In fact not at all.

If you check my other post you would surmise that I have known Keith a long time. I have never bought, sold, or done anything else with Nutrabee besides getting a small year old sample from him about two years ago. Our chickens found it and ate it before I was able to try it on the bees. Always was wondering why those eggs gave me a buzz.

We can give Sir Keith all the hard times we want and I'm sure he'll take it well. I have bought bulk bees from him as well as sat next to him in the almonds for many a year. I can attest that whatever he does to those bees it has surely has worked so far. Quite admirably might I say.

My attempt at the jingle was to commend Keith for work well done as well as to satirize the rush to California for all the (Almond) Gold. Keith's house literally sits on top of the tunnels of one of California largest producing gold mines in Jackson. Still sitting on a pile of gold he is. Be that nutrabee or old AU. There is an adit at the end of his road for anyone who wants to check.

I have a neighbor with 250 hives who always marvels at how I can keep the number I do. He was here last night picking a couple of extra hives for the Almonds to finish his load. When he mentioned the same thing again last night I chuckled to myself before my thoughts raced to the fact that I was sure glad he didn't know Keith. The old guy might have had a heart attack on my driveway just pondering the amount of bee work one guy could do by himself had I mentioned Keith.

As I have said before I would be willing to place a bet on a nice dinner with anyone who would be willing to do a little frame count competition (in the Almonds) where we pitted Keith"s bees against 10 randomly selected "competitors. who use the "other" pollen supplements. If Keith's up to it I would love to "sponsor" a such an event. That is as long as I get a 5% cut on all the increased sales he's going to get.

Hey Keith. Stay safe moving those last loads. Phil

I was pullin' your leg!

Which, by the way, has a criminal background, and those that used to steal from people in crime ridden London in the olden days... they used to literally have wires to trip people up which pulled on their leg, then someone else took their valuables whilst they were feeling rather compromised on the floor.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_did_..._leg_come_from
    Regards, Barry

Big Grin Re: Does Keith Jarrett

Man... lol I need to get out from underneath the bus more often, Hey Bone, I see it must be snowing in Texas again.
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements

I do get a little more insane when it snows.

Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape