Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Please Pray For Me!

I actually did not go to the doc. I talked to the Great Physician. Also, We talked to a natural health person nearby and used some EOs that they recommended. Really what did the trick. Truly knocked the crud out of me. I feel like a new person. I do to even have a fever. So EOs work on humans and bees!

Mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

Draw that conclusion if you want to. I guess it's a matter of where you want to place your Faith. My perspective? You may have dodged a bullet.

If almost all you do is ask the Lord's help when there are other aids available also, what does that say? If you are stuck on a roof w/ a flood all around you and someone comes by w/ a boat, do you say, "No thanks. I trust in the Lord." and stay on that roof?

But, I am glad you are better.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

I do not think your analogy is the best, some people do not see a doctor as a all saving boat. No, i would take the boat, b/c HE sent it. I do trust him. I almost got killed before christmas by someone not driving slow enough in a gas station, I would not like to talk about it much other than that I was saved by the skin on my teeth, it was close. Only God can do that kind of stuff.

mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

Mikke, I love ya man, but we see what we want to. I don't doubt your belief and faith, but that sort of thing happens all of the time.

Probably Tailgater Territory. So, to keep from getting deleted or something, let's leave it be or pm each other or whatever.

Again, I am glad you are better and hope you continue to bee well. Signing off.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

you are given the knowledge to help yourself, and that you must do, by all means possible, glad you are better, sure feels good to come out the other side, now get back to work
    Bob

Mike,

Glad you are much better.
    If you don't mind sharing, can you explain about what the natural health person said and about the EO's as I find that interesting. Oh, and fever usually indicates the body is fighting infection.
    Just please don't rule doctors out. You also have to know what you are dealing with in order to fight it. Blood and lab tests and those fancy machines can tell us a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12