Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Sugar syrup VS. HFCS

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher Apiaries View Post
    ....... I do make some sugar syrup for mixing in with the corn syrup,.......
    Mike
    Care to share you mixing formula with this complete rookie? As I have a 5 gallon bucket of corn syrup waiting for me to pickup and new bees due in 3 weeks from today. Many thanks!
    Last edited by JohnK and Sheri; 03-04-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: excessive quote

Pretty cool feature Barry didn't know that existed. But to be honest it reminded me of Mrs. Pitkin in 5th grade. "Now Jimmy I'm not going to tell you the answer you have a dictionary in your desk thats what it's for" You just couldnt reason with that woman.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Well i might share my formula, but cannot give you all of it as I am borrowing from someone else, email me @ kingfisheracres@gmail.com and we can talk.

mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

Anybody know the prosess of mixing tank using an 18 inch auger for dry sugar? I know it is use up in Canada alot.
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements

I went hybrid, mixing sugar into hfcs, all the fun math included is a superior product for several reasons. I'll leave the marketing to mann lake to explain this. For small amounts of HFCS dadant sells it at their outlets.<snip by mod> Finding cheap sugar is an art. I hear the railyards in savannah are a good place for free sugar...
    Last edited by JohnK and Sheri; 03-06-2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: derogatory comments

The ethanol vs food thread is now at Tailgator if anyone is interested in following that discussion.

Sheri

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123