Default I think we may have exhausted the possibilities for new dog breeds

Saw an article that the AKC has recognized 3 new dog breeds.

The first one is normal enough -- the Entlebucher Mountain Dog. Basically, its a swiss cattle dog.

The second one is the Lundehund. It has six toes on each foot and and -- I am not making this up -- was bred to hunt Puffins (those birds that look like penguins and live on cliffs).

The last one -- I am also not making this up -- is called the Xoloitzcuintli. It is some type of a hairless Mexican dog that is believed to have healing properties. Just what I need -- a magic, hairless dog with an unpronouncable name.

So if anybody wants to start up a Xoloitzcuintli rescue association, now's the time.

Default Re: I think we may have exhausted the possibilities for new dog breeds

If that hairless wonder is the same one I'm thinking of it was bred by the aztecs as dinner. I guess they didn't like picking hair out of their teeth either.
    Georgia Wildlife Services, Inc
    www.atlantawildliferemoval.net

I am not sure but when I read the article the puffin dog was from Norway they recognized three new breeds. So its not the Xoloitzcuintli.

Miss read top read third and first together.

Forget hairless dogs. We got real problems...

http://www.youtube.com/kentanimalpark
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

And for you college football fans, don't even think about trying to recruit.
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...