Default Stupidity has no limits...

Stupidity has no limits,
    For stupid people; there shouldn't be forgiveness...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2243176

Default Re: Stupidity has no limits...

What a great photography project. "Hey bubba run down to the 7/11 and pickup another case of Keystone Light whilst I build this here fire" What makes me think if a serious injury had come of all this stupidity that it would have resulted in a large unpaid bill at the local hospital.

Look....I'm a big fan of fire and explosives and I'm not a "save the whales" kind of guy... but if someone lit a black bear on fire, I'd have a problem with it. Granted, I knew nothing about honeybees until my late 20's, other than they make honey and sting the s#i* out of you. I can even see me doing something like this in my younger days, or even today if they were yellow-jackets, but there is clearly an under-educated public when it comes to honeybees. We all know that he could have stuffed his entire arm into that mass of bees and probably not gotten one sting. I think 1 year of entimology should be a required study in the public education system, with at least one chapter focused on apiology. The real "problem" was the mother hive that is still in the wall of his neighbor's house.

You can't fix stupid.

Unbelievably moronic. Too bad his house didn't catch on fire.
    What's worse is that nobody commenting there pointed out his so obvious stupidity. The guy seems to be operating on grade school level mentality. These are supposed to be grown men?
    The little bee returns with evening's gloom,
    To join her comrades in the braided hive... -Tennyson

Yep! This is the level of intelligence coming out of our high schools these days. If you want another laugh look up the stats for the number of village idiots that can't score high enough to get in the military. Far more can't pass than can! Off topic, but our education system is a shambles.

WHAT???? Am I to believe that this is not the standard swarm removal technique?
    Dan Hayden 4 Years. 12 hives. Tx Free. USDA Zone 5b.

The local paper just had a story about a house fire. The guy had just shoveled ashes out of a wood stove, and put the ashes and embers into....you guessed it...a cardboard box.

I believe it was George Carlin who said, "Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are dumber than that."

I'm a pryro-maniac at heart. I though it was kinda cool but so so stupid. Actually I have done stuff much cooler like making a burn barrel fire ball and such but lets not go there. I am sure Jim and others that are in east texas at least half the year can see that this is most likely happened in east texas.
    mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

Someone posted this story back in 2007...

http://www.beesource.com/forums/show...hlight=2243176
    BeeCurious
    Trying to think inside the box...

I had this bumper sticker made up about 6 to 8 yearas ago, just for people like this clown!!!

YA CAN'T FIX STUPID