Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry chemtrails threatening environment, human health & bees

I used to think that all that talk about chemtrails was just a hype, but after listening to Rosalind Peterson I have changed my mind:

http://aircrap.org/rosalind-peterson...cover-up/3363/

... the video gets very revealing after about 25 mins

apparently we can't even trust a blue sky anymore:

http://aircrap.org/another-chemtrail...re-dots/33368/

The UN has tried to ban chemtrails, but this doesn't apply in the USA:

http://www.suite101.com/content/dec-...un-ban-a316910

Are we beekeepers just going to watch and say nothing?

Default Re: chemtrails threatening environment, human health & bees

"Are we beekeepers just going to watch and say nothing?"

Nope. Every time I see them spraying, I curse them. It's Geoengineering. I think they are changing the PH of the soil, among other things, so only Monsanto seeds will grow well. In the past ten years, my garden has produced less and less. I use only open pollinated, heirloom seeds. I test the soil and keep it in premium condition. I have no real proof, just a gut feeling that that is the cause. I'm not alone in my opinion.
    What ever it is, I can tell you it's not to help us. In a world where the United States economy is not to big to fail, anything is possible at the hands of mad men.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-18-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Whoa, do not curse chemicals. The bees, the honey, the wax, the wood, YOU are made of chemicals. That is why I get a hoot out of chemical free beekeeping.

mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

There are many that believe the whole so-called "chemtrail" thing to be one big, silly hoax. I'm surprised that it has managed to last as long as it has.

It does make for entertaining reading at times as does any well-written piece in the conspiracy theory genre. I'm not worried for my bees.

wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Stromnessbees View Post
    Are we beekeepers just going to watch and say nothing?
    Whenever I see one, I usually say "cool!"
    Regards, Barry

When I was a pup there was a guy allways said " them missels they're puttin in the air are goin to mix up the weather".
    Kinda looks like the story has evolved eh?

Thanks for your opinions.

I understand those of you who dismiss it, as until recently I did the same. But now I am convinced that this topic needs investigating, for the sake of the bees and ourselves.

It's not just about geoengineering (weather manipulation), the range of chemicals involved is scary: Barium, Arsenic, Aluminium, ... and all of it has to come back down to the ground at some point. And then there are the fuzzy, cloudy skies, which will reduce the growing rate of plants and probably the nectar yield as well.

There have even been links to outbreaks of unusual diseases like Morgellon Syndrome, which seems to be on a steep increase.

Our bees have enough problems to deal with, we don't need chemtrails to give us and them another headache.

Quote Originally Posted by rwlaw View Post
    When I was a pup there was a guy allways said " them missels they're puttin in the air are goin to mix up the weather".
    Kinda looks like the story has evolved eh?
    It's good that the Shuttle Program at NASA is coming to an end. Now maybe the Earth will regain its' normal rotation. Those rockets, especially the number of them, have thrown us into a wobble.

Bees get headaches? Who woulda thunk.
    Mark Berninghausen To combat Ebola, please consider supporting http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org

...Our bees have enough problems to deal with, we don't need chemtrails to give us and them another headache.
    "Chemtrails" are fiction, with no proven basis in fact, though you offer them up as fact. These stories have been around for about as long as contrails (condensation trails) and our bees have managed to survive all these years.

But really, you're citing stuff from a website called Aircrap.com "Monitoring the Planned Poisoning Of Humanity?" C'mon. What does this have to do with bees? Anything? More like tailgater fodder.

Of course, I'll continue to make hundreds of thousands of teeny-tiny tin-foil hats for each of the bees in each hive. No sense in taking any chances.

Wayne

Sitting in my backyard this past summer with one of my buddies we noticed how long and lingering the trails were being left by planes passing overhead. We were discussing how when we were kids we didn't remember them being that way. I didn't realize there was a name for this. Seems really odd.
    Zone 7A - Southern, MA. Elevation 138 ft.
    4 hives: 1 Carniolan/Italian Hybrid, 2 Swarms from that hive and 1 Russian.

i think that there are probably alot more planes flying than when you were a kid also. i know thats the case for me. you guys have to much time on your hands.

In the 1930s, when Kreig lights (large carbon arc search lights) first began scanning the night sky at state fairs, grand openings, or movie premiers, people expressed similar opinions about the giant fingers of light cutting through night sky. The Earth and the bees on it managed to survive that cataclysm and I suspect they will somehow manage to struggle through this one as well.
    Scrapfe---Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.--Otto von Bismarck.

Well when we were kids, the jet trails lasted most of the day depending on the weather. It's nothing more than ice crystals from the jet exhaust. As far as morgellons, it's not really a diagnosable disease. Pretty much everyone who supposedly has it is "self diagnosed" from reading the crap that's on the internet. Morgellons is a mental condition, but there is so much bad information on the internet that it's hard to dig deep enough to find the truth. People afflicted pick at their own skin and that causes the "unexplained " sores. A relative of mine "has" it. We've witnessed her picking endlessly and pulling her own hair out. It's sad that all of the false information out there perpetuates these things. She has also been followed a number of times by UFOs, has witnessed ghosts in every apartment she's lived in and has been abducted by aliens. Years of taking oxycotin, and other strong drugs have taken their toll. The internet is great for sharing things like bee information (which you also have to sometimes verify) but as far as spreading rumors and conspiracy theories, it's the worst thing that ever happened.

I am aware how scientific research is to be conducted, and that's why I was impressed how Rosalind Peterson has analysed the problem of the chemtrails.

Here is the link again:
    http://aircrap.org/rosalind-peterson...cover-up/3363/

Her conclusions are logical and based on observations and critical analysis of a huge amount of data (water samples). This convinced me that there is more to the story of chemtrails than I ever thought before.

As to the problem of Morgellons and other so called imagined diseases: How do you feel about people who say that our bee problems are only imagined?

If we want others to take our problems seriously we also have to give some credence to what they are saying.

Ignorance is bliss.
    I’m really not that serious

Stromness said "As to the problem of Morgellons and other so called imagined diseases: How do you feel about people who say that our bee problems are only imagined?
    If we want others to take our problems seriously we also have to give some credence to what they are saying"

I agree in giving credence to something that is true and has fact based evidence, but as far as morgellons, there is none. It's blamed on all sorts of things from chem trails to alien technology that the government is hiding from us. The problem with trying to find out info about it online, is most of what you come up with are inter-related sites by the same people and groups who perpetuate the misinformation, and the connections are too long to go into on this forum.

Yes, the problems with bees are real, but they can almost all be attributed to man. Moving bees from country to country, the monoculture of Almond growing, and bringing all of the thousands of hives from all over the country into one place. That's asking for disaster, but because people have grown the industry so huge and now depend on it for their livelihood, heads get stuck in the sand, methods and treatments that shouldn't be used, are, and as long as we continue like this, we're on a very scary path.
    Check out "honey bee blues" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8u1qWYIlqU
    When Dr Dennis Anderson saw the almond groves, he couldn't believe there were almond trees all the way to the horizon and as far as he could see in every direction, without a single flower in sight.

Thanks for your opinions... There have
    ...been links to outbreaks of ... Morgellon Syndrome, which seems to be on a steep increase...
    Perhaps Morgellons is another form of this older known disease… Munchausen Syndrome…

Munchausen Syndrome is recognized today as a serious, dangerous, and deadly mental illness. It has been recognized as such for almost 300 years, yet science today is no closer to an answer for Munchausen than it was 300 years ago. However, there are some parallels between Munchausen and Morgellons, and I suspect that a diagnosis of Munchausen Syndrome carries a much greater social stigma than a diagnosis of Morgellons, which may even garner a patient some sympathy and attention from today’s popular culture. Therefore, socal or evolutionary pressure may be transforming Munchausen, into Morgellons.

Anyway, here is what the Mayo Clinic says about Munchausen Syndrome.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mun...ndrome/DS00965

And here is what the Mayo Clinic says about Morgellons>
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mor...isease/SN00043

This is a snippet from the Mayo Clinic concerning Morgellon’s Syndrome. The highlighted portion, was highlighted by me.
    “Some people… [who say they have Morgellons] …claim they've been ignored, criticized as delusional or dismissed as fakers. In contrast, some doctors say that people who report signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease typically resist other explanations for their condition.”

Wow, that not only suggests that patients go out of their way to aquire Morgellons Syndrome that also suggests that the diagnosis for Morgellons is that first, the patient claims they have Morgellons, second, the doctor examines them and says they don’t, third the patient then ignores their doctor, and fourth, POOF… that’s proof the patient has Morgellons,… cool. Now click the link below to fade to black with Rod Serling ce 1959.
    http://www.hark.com/clips/bnfjklscqt...ght-zone-theme
    Scrapfe---Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.--Otto von Bismarck.

Chemtrails are nonsense. Anyone who "believes" in them does not understand science or the scientific method. It's really that simple.

This video has no evidence, just some nutter rambling on about chemicals.

75% of posts to this one subject? I smell an axe being ground.
    Ninja, is not in the dictionary. Well played Ninja's, well played...

Well I understand science but I don’t do science. I believe the science is being done and the experiments are being conducted and we are the guinea pigs.

Weather Modification
    Research & Technology
    Act Of 2005

S 517 IS

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 517

To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

9-2-5 (3) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- The term `research and development' means theoretical analysis, exploration, experimentation, and the extension of investigative findings and theories of scientific or technical nature into practical application for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the experimental production and testing of models, devices, equipment, materials, and processes.
    (4) WEATHER MODIFICATION- The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere.
    I’m really not that serious