Default Fischer's bee quick

on 6/27/10 I posted here concerning a problem in getting information from the above company concerning shipping of an order and recieved very positive information from members which greatly relieved my concerns. This was reported in an additional post on 8/1/10 and meant to resolve any lingering questions as to this problem being resolved. I now want to make certain all understand that this resulted from a simple inabiltity to communicate due to a personal unavoidable and unexpected situation. This was compounded further by a bottling issue again unavoidable by the Company has has been an issue in the past. I want to make certain all understand that we need more people offering BEEQUICK so that it is avaliable to all as cheaply as possible avoiding shipping and handling when possible. It is paramount that we all have access to this NATURAL product in our efforts to move away from all chemicals in our operations. I attempted to remove the previous post as they no longer serve any purpose;however was not allowed to so felt this was the best way to make certain it has no bearing on future considerations. Simply put we need BeeQuick as avaliable as possible and Jim Fischer is doing his best to accomplish this and I intend to continue to support this effort.

Default Re: Fischer's bee quick

Outstanding product!!!!!!!!!

Forum never got dull when Jim (and Bob H) were around. Don't know why Jim is no longer posting but assume there was a good reason.

Great product, I would recommend it to anyone using fume boards.

Best stuff I've used. And I agree, I sure miss Jim's
    posts. As well as BubbaBob. But life marches on.