Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: J.N. Russell Passes Away on 12-08-10

God bless JR

Re: J.N. Russell Passes Away on 12-08-10

Thank you all for your support. He was a wonderful father, a brilliant teacher, and a world class Bee Man. He openly gave his vast knowledge of entomology and agriculture to anyone with an interest, and he never stopped giving to the industry in the US as well as the world. He will be missed everyday, and we are all honored to diligently continue his work.

He had such a magical connection with honey bees that anyone who met him immediately found themselves in aww.

At his funeral service my sister Glenda, who has always loved working bees with him and was lovingly known as the "Queen Bee" for her great grafting skills, came in from the parking lot holding a 3 banded Italian worker....She said that she just landed on her shoulder when she was coming in (it was cold that day and we were in the middle of the city)... She dropped her in my hand where she crawled around for a few minutes, then once she had warmed up, she took flight and went into the viewing room.... It gave us all a smile to see that the girls are still trying to follow their keeper.

The fields of heaven will surely be full of blooms this year...

I am so sorry to hear about for the loss of your Father. Your father will always be remembered fondly.

BillyH

Re: J.N. Russell Passes Away on 12-08-10

Thanks Billy. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Robert,

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. You and your family are in our prayers.

Keith Dale