Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

FREE SHIPPING on all 3100's

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  adam@azapiaries 
#1 · (Edited)
December special, free shipping on our 3100 power and hand 9 frame extractor until the end of the month!

#2 ·
Sounds good but I already have an extractor - one of yours!

Now if you were to extend the free shipping to bottling tanks I might bite.

I don't know if it will help your marketing in any way but you should know that the "best honey in Maine" as voted at the Maine State Beekeepers Annual Meeting, was extracted in a Maxant extractor.

#7 ·
I have to agree about the quality of the Maxant products. I have the 3100LP and it's a no- brainer. The new stand is rock solid. After I sold enough honey I invested in the Maxant 16gal bottling tank. I knew I wanted one and jumped on it at the NC State spring meeting. I keep it loaded and fill orders upon request with no problem. When it's cold outside, my honey is flowing!!! Thanks Jake, you were right , it's awesome.

#14 ·
Free shipping. MAN OH MAN. I drove 500 miles RT so I could avoid shipping and bought my MAXANT in OR. It was also tax free and luckily fit in the back of my highlander with 1/16th of an inch to spare.

I was there for work anyway. I have been buying anything over $100 in OR lately. Just came home tonight with 2 new sliding glass doors, Last trip was the Christmas presents. I am not giving my gov any more money to P!$$ away. :)

#15 ·
ESB,

What, you don't want to help Christine out of her 6 billion dollar shortfall? I don't blame you though, especially after visiting King County today to buy a new pickup for the wife. Boy, your sales tax rate is outragous! Just an fyi, the department of revenue watches pretty heavily for construction materials coming across at Vancouver. I've seen some pretty sickened homeowners over the years when DOR pays them a home visit to collect un-paid sales tax. They go through county building permit offices quite regularly looking for offenders & I'm sure things will be worse now with tight budgets. They're really cracking down right now on residents for licensing their vehicles in Oregon. :ws

SPRUCE BEE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.