Default poisoned bees - cure?

About a month ago I had 10 hives in my backyard in the middle of the city, only residential homes with 0.18-0.25ac lots are around, also some commercial buildings like stores, schools (within 7miles radius). One day I saw a lot of dead bees next to the hives, other bees were spinning on the ground. From one 3 story hive I collected close to a shovel of dead bees. I guess the bees were poisoned. No one could have sprayed my bees, therefore all the dead bees were foragers.
    I am guessing, probably the pest control guys treated one of the neighbors’ homes or apartments, but I am asking myself if all the forages went to that one specific property to be harmed? There are no many flowers at the end of October in CA. It is a puzzle to me.
    Also, I hope someone can tell me what treatment should I use in case of bees poisoning to save at least some of them. Thanks.

Default Re: poisoned bees - cure?

>>>>Also, I hope someone can tell me what treatment should I use in case of bees poisoning to save at least some of them.

Relocate them
    Leer Family Honey Farm-Shannon Leer

Default Re: poisoned bees - cure?

Move them, I had that to happen to some hives two years ago ended up requeening all of the hives to save them. It happened in July to me, never did find out what they got into. I suspect Seven dust on somebodies 15 dollars worth of green beans.