Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: beekeeper beginner from Slovenia

Some of these pics are professional quality, you have a very good eye and know how to use your camera. Thanks for sending me the link to these pics, I enjoy them very much.

Quote Originally Posted by bostek View Post
    I am back again I made a little video, so you can see how i am cheking my bees... i am just a beginner, so maybe others are doing other way... but you can see how are we working with our hives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hF9KFl-zk

HI Bostek:

I just ordered an AZ hive from Logar in SLovenia. It is expected to arrive in a couple of weeks. I would be very interested in staying in touch with you in case I have any questions setting it up. My email is igep21@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Mine will be out in the open for now, I will also have some Langstroth hives near it.

Peg

Default Re: beekeeper beginer from Slovenia

Enjoyed the Slovenian comment.

Hi Bostek:

I would like some advice. I tried to email you but the message was returned
    I have an AZ hive on order but haven't the slightest idea of how to house it or how to manage it. I would really appreciate and suggestions and pictures if possible. I may need to wait until next year to set it up. Please contact me
    Peg in Boston MA
    igep21@gmail.com

Smile Re: beekeeper beginner from Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by igep View Post
    HI Bostek:

I just ordered an AZ hive from Logar in SLovenia. It is expected to arrive in a couple of weeks. I would be very interested in staying in touch with you in case I have any questions setting it up. My email is igep21@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Mine will be out in the open for now, I will also have some Langstroth hives near it.

Peg
    Hi again:

I just watched your video checking the beehives. What is the board that you used for support? Is that the sipalnik or wood strewer? Is that also used for installing the bees or is there a better method? With Lang hives I take out about 4-5 frames and lay the box right in and let them walk out. Could that be done with the AZ hive?? Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234