WE got a call the other noght from a rather unhappy farmer where we have our hives on the cotton. THe hives are located at the back of his field, about 4 acres away, and in the mddle of the field, he has a sighting stand where he sites in his rifle. He was to go on a hunting trip in zimbabwe in Africa today and went out to sight in his new scope to rather dismay of a tiny tiny swarm on his stand. He was nice, but preterbed and by the time he called it was already dark. I went on up and got there about 1030 p.m. and found about 4-600 bees and one of my russian queens on the stand and scooped them up into a box and came home. I just dropped them into a 10 frame hive with a follower board and went to the italian hive and got some Nurse bees on 3 frames and some brood and nuc'd them down inside the standard box down to 3 frames...(i like this queen) Anyway, came hone today to this. Sever robbing going on so I thought i'd show you all. Yes, I am from Tn, yes, I have a Kubota, yes, I have a bad accent, and no, I cannot hold a digital camera straight..but, this should show new people what robbing looks like....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7nYrcX5a_Y