Thread: Texas Longhorns

Default Texas Longhorns

Will smack you in the face!

My daughter and I were fishing a private lake Friday night when the L.H.'s came in to see what we were up to. We started feeding them some range cubes and one got a little close turned his head and smacked a horn right into my girls cheek. Ouch! Luckily she is raised on the "walk it off" method of pain treatment.

Could have been worse but catching a few 10lbs cats lifted her spirits.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Default Re: Texas Longhorns

She's a real trooper! Obviously doesn't take after you in the looks dept ;-)
    The bees know!
    AKA Wormtounge

Luckily she is raised on the "walk it off" method of pain treatment.:

thats funny!!! thats what i tell my kids all the time.suck it up walk it off youll be fine lol
    Dwayne.S
    Westmoreland N.Y.

WOW! Feeding longhorns and going fishing with daddy. I don't think it gets any better than that!

Walt
    "Having Fun with Nature"
    www.rgf-tx.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    She's a real trooper! Obviously doesn't take after you in the looks dept ;-)
    Why does everyone tell me that?
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    thats funny!!! thats what i tell my kids all the time.suck it up walk it off youll be fine lol
    My 1.5 year old girl coming up through the ranks is learning it now. She falls pretty hard and skins her knee. She looks at me first deciding what to do. I give her the "fathers eye" and say "walk it off." Works almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt B View Post
    WOW! Feeding longhorns and going fishing with daddy. I don't think it gets any better than that! Walt
    We have been fishing after work Fri-Mon off Tues fish Wed off Thurs. My bees and my peeps in the forum are feeling neglectied (sp). But she loves it so I keep doing it. Don't tell ma but I like it more than she does. lol

I'll get back to bs'in asap.