Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

my poor wife

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cow pollinater 
#1 ·
Well, it seems like my wife's nueropathy has started to take a turn for the worse again. She's been rather healthy/pain free for quite a while but now it seems that it may be coming back to some extent. It seems to progress at somewhat regular intervals.
Her lower back and her legs from the calf down have had shooting pains for the last few days. And, just as in the past, the back pain has been unbearable to the point where she's in tears at times. And just as in the past, beestings offer the only instant relief.:)
I've stung her in a pattern over her lower spine twice now in the past week when her pain was becoming unmanageable with seven or eight stings both times and both times it has helped her tremendously.:thumbsup: She can go from near tears to up and functional with only dull pain after the stings.
We are both thrilled that the stings help control the pain with less prescription medication.
Please, if you suffer from chronic pain, try it.

#3 ·
I'm not anywhere near the pain your wife is in, but I do have a bit of "Arthur" here and there. The several times, let's just leave it at several, that I have been stung, I've noticed that little to no pain in the joins affected. Additionally, I've noticed an overall reduction in my pain "perception". The other day, after being stung, I smashed my finger. I barely felt it. Bee venom as pain a blocker certainly is interesting to say the least. The girls never cease to amaze me.

#5 ·
LOL!! I guess that could be taken two ways. No, it was not on purpose! I was loading tree stands and got my finger caught between them. Normally, I would have been holding my finger in pain, and saying a few choice words. But, as I said, I barely felt it. I have noticed that after I'm stung in one area, I don't feel any subsequent stings to that area. The girls just benefit us all the way around. :)

#7 ·
Yep, numb and euphoric is the way to go.:thumbsup:
As far as arthritis, I'm positive that I would have quit breeding cows for a living without beestings. They're the only reason my arm is still attatched to my torso but I always report my wife's success because it is so dramatic.
I sting my elbow on a regular basis five or six times at a sitting. the best stings are the ones right in between the bones in your elbow where the nerves are, the funny-bone. You'll feel like you got hit with a sledgehammer but in a good kind of way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.