Default Marine Cpl Aaron Howell

I know that the heart of beesource is huge, even if the pocketbook may not be as large as we might like our pockets books to be. I know what it takes for each of us who are hard working people to earn what we do in our own ways and especially those of us who earn our livelihoods by beekeeping, if not only, at least mostly.

That being said, i am coming to you today to ask you to show your pride in our Service Men and Women by, if you are so moved, sharing in your bounty by sending a small donation to help Clp Aaron Howell and his parents.

"Parishville's [NY] Marine Cpl Aaron Howell's world changed in an instant when a mortar exploded while he was on sniper patrol in Afghanistan. He lost both legs above the knee, as well as suffering other severe injuries."

The Parishvile, NY ATV Club is having a benefit ride on Sunday, July 11, 2010. Registration is from 8:00 to 10:00 AM. $15.00 Single Riders, $20.00 Dbl Riders.

Since most of you won't be able to get there, i thought you might want to send a check. If so, send checks to Candy Olmstead, P.O. Box 353, Hannawa Falls, NY 13647, made out to Parishville ATV Club.

On behalf of my son Charles, who could have so easily been in Aaron's position had he been standing just a few feet closer to an ied than he was, I thank you for supporting Aaron and his family as he spends the next year at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington, DC.

Thank you,
    Mark
    Proud father of an Army Soldier 2nd2none
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.

Default Re: Marine Cpl Aaron Howell

Is there a way to pay online?
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Not that I am aware of. There is an e-mail address. parishvilleatvclub@gmail.com.

I'll call Candy and ask.

She said, "No, I don't know how to do that.".

Do you Ham?
    Do you think you could call your buddy Chuck and see if he would like to join in the ATV Ride?
    Mark Berninghausen

Couldn’t you open a paypal acct that we can send money to? Then you could just write them a check for one amount. Maybe someone with more PayPal knowledge can further explain. Barry? Sundance?

I will put a call into Mr. Norris. For an extra $20.00 per ride I will see if Mr. Norris will let us ride him like a bull and see who can stay on for 8 seconds.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

I'd pay $20.00 to see that, but not to ride. I hear he has a mean kick.

Thanks 'bone.
    Mark Berninghausen