Default howdy from arkansaw

Hey y'all, I finally managed to make it in! Not too bad for someone who has a computer killing ray in their index finger. After my dad passed away last fall, I took over full management of our hives, and this website has been an invaluable resource since I can't simply ask him anymore. With the constant abuse of the term "organic", I consider myself an all-natural beekeeper, and hope to chat with anyone else with the same mindset. Good to meet ya. Nathan

Default Re: howdy from arkansaw

Hey Nathan good to hear from another All-Natural Beek. I'm here in North Alabama. I'm a very new beek but have learned a great deal from here and also from Dee Lusby's website organic beekeeping. I would be more than happy to talk bees with you any time just drop me a line at willrich68@yahoo.com
    Bee talkin to ya
    William

Hi Nathan. Sorry to hear about your dad. What part of Arkansas are you in? I'm in the NW corner. Thinking about getting into bees so I'm not valuable to you as far and getting any info. How many hives do you have?

Welcome, I am with you on green and organic. Manure is organic but I'm not eating it. Green is the color of algae and I'm not eating that either. I am all-natural too. Well my bees are at the University of South Florida so I cannot go around au natural. I use all natural techniques to keep the hive alive and have for two years. I started with one last year. Now there are two teaching hives or is it four. They keep splitting.