Hybrid View

Default My experiaence With Blue Sky

I would like to brag on Blue Sky Bee Supply and their timely delivery with orders ordered from their internt site. Today I ordered a kids bee suit and gloves about 1:30 PM local time and before I left the house about 4:00PM I had a confrimation from UPS and tracking nuber and it was on the way. I couldnt believe how fast they got that processed and loaded on the truck !! Also I ordered a couple cases of speciality honey jars about a week ago and they also were delivered in just a couple days. Some of the other bee suppliers are very slow compared to Blue Sky, not that there arent other good ones too. Im not here to bash on other suppliers but to brag and give a pat on the back to Blue Sky, thanks for the great service !
    Mike , Proverbs 24:13-14 Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.

Default Re: My experiaence With Blue Sky

Roger all that. Same good experience with Blue Sky on my order.

I received the order today, unimaginable service !!
    Mike , Proverbs 24:13-14 Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.

I ordered a book from them and they said they would ship it USPS vs. UPS to save money on freight. They charged me the reduced amount of freight but sent it UPS anyway. I'll use them again.

MikeS you should say the name of the other supplier who you first tried to order the kids suit from so we know the whole story...It wasnt Dadant & sons was it???...I bet it was if you had to wait cause i tried to call the frankfort ky office just yesterday and the girl there that answers the phone was taking my order and then saying excuse me can u hold for a minute...I think i heard that 10 times but never said nothing...then i had a question about an item,..she said i dont know much about beekeeping so i was looking online to give her a part number....she said is that all?..I said im looking up a part number since u dont know anything about beekeeping...She said i was rude and hung up the phone...Make the story short!!!!...I will never order from there again and i recently just seen a thread on dadant that i filled out my whole story and seen others that had the same situation! They cant get away with treating customers like crap all the time. This girl had enough nerve to tell me to call back in 4 days and then she would have the manager take my order! They will never hear from me, i will give blue sky a call and try them next time!
    Last edited by Barry; 06-23-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Default Blue Sky Bee Supply

Ordered from them last week on Wednesday. They were very nice to deal with and I had my order Saturday. Would buy from them again.

Default Re: My experience With Blue Sky Bee Supply

Thanks for all of the feedback! July and August have been busy months and we have been working hard to meet your beekeeping and container needs.
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Quality Bee Supplies, Bees and Containers!

Had similar good service from Blue Sky. Ordered a Sundance II pollen trap from them. Couldn't even get Betterbee to acknowledge they offered one in their online catalog, much less tell me if it was the Sundance II that people here are always saying they carry. Found it at Blue Sky.

Can't say I'll order everthing I need from them since no one company carries everything, but they will be getting a share of my orders that formerly went elsewhere.

Wayne

I just placed an order with Blue Sky minutes ago based on the coments here. We will see how the order goes 14 months after this last post. My only comments are, one item I found in their catalog wasn't available online to order, and ordering a jacket didn't allow me to select a size. I tried to call during business hours and didn't get anyone, perhaps they will be able to resolve the item/issue from the email I sent... fingers crossed!

Sent an email with questions as noted above and heard back in ~30 minutes! Let's hope my order shows up that fast as well ;-)