Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Pullman, Washington

    Default Hive Moving Equipment.

    I've been trying to find a piece of equipment to help me move my hives singlehandedly. Every once in a while, I'll see a picture of a odd looking dolly/hand truck, that can be used to move hives with only one person. (I'm a one man band.) It seems to have an extra arm that clamps on the hive to hold it in place and keeps it parallel to ground.

    Does anyone know where I could buy one?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Concrete, WA, USA

    Default Re: Hive Moving Equipment.

    Hey Tucker -- i took an air filled tire hand cart and welded forks on it that are 17 inches long - to slide under the hives - works great -

    i also have the 2 hand hive lifters that work great with 2 people - but if im by myself i just use the cart

    check out yard sales this year for a cheap hand cart to modify - they are costy to buy new

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Snowmass, Colorado, USA

    Default Re: Hive Moving Equipment.

    You may be talking about this. It's a hive mover from Mann Lake. Works great and really saves your back.
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. John Wayne


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts