Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Educational Video

4K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Blackwater Bee 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Conclusion..."climate change" is responsible for the decline of honey bees in the US. They state that warmer springs are confusing the bees and they are not collecting enough nectar. Thus they are declining because they don't have enough honey. Yet with CCD there is plenty of honey left in the hives...so how do they equate the two??? Wouldn't be another attempt to justify their global warming...I mean climate change agenda would it? :scratch:

#5 ·
Manbearpig is eating the bees! I'm super-serial!

So, according to these scientists (or at least whoever wrote the script), honeybees are getting "confused" by earlier blooms and don't have enough time to collect nectar. Really? This is what passes for science nowadays? My 9-year-old has a pretty firm grip on the scientific method, and pretty well understands more about bees than probably 90% of the adult population. I had him watch this video and he said "if it gets warmer sooner, the bees will just come out sooner".

So what was the budget for this video?

#6 ·
See this whole "climate change" "global warming" is a bunch of bunk this past year it has been proven that the Hocky stick graft and all the supporting data was maniuplated and fradulanty made to look like the earth was warming. so its been a sham. plus this has been the coldest spring on record in the PNW. and what it boils down to scietists need money and they will manipulate data to get grant money. Bottom Line is this Just be a good stewart of the earth and do our part. it will all work out.

#8 ·
Well I think that what he is trying to convey (playing the devil's advocate) is that early springs do not give the bees enough chance to build-up and take "full" advantage of the early blooms. Many of us at least up north have seen this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.