intending to make a nuc from a strong colony. queen arrives today and it is raining and low of 38. due to work my next chance to attemp this will be friday.
should i go ahead and try to make my nuc today as it clears and add queen 4hrs later?
if i decide to wait till friday, what is the best way to keep my queen alive ?
thanks, any help would be appreciated.