Thread: Attn: Oldbee

Default Attn: Oldbee

Just bustin your chops. Your the only one on here I know that has Old in the name. Plus I like ya. (wouldn't start a thread about ya unless I liked ya)

Hope you can view youtube. Not sure they have a converter box for your pc yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNs...ayer_embedded#
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Default Re: Attn: Oldbee

Don't get him riled up. I called him a geezer once and the next thing you know, he's talking about kicking my but. I was running . . .

I think he still has a bum ankle. I know what to do.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/memb...username&ltr=O
    There is 13 members whose username starts with "OLD"
    Leer Family Honey Farm-Shannon Leer

I know what to do.
    Thats all right "boy" you will bee old one day that is if Mrs Hambone lets you live that long
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by Beeslave View Post
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/memb...username&ltr=O
    There is 13 members whose username starts with "OLD"
    That's a lot of old people.

Quote Originally Posted by honeyman46408 View Post
    Thats all right "boy" you will bee old one day that is if Mrs Hambone lets you live that long
    I am a little concerned for my safety. I do have a pretty good life insurance policy and Neman Marcus is having a big sale this weekend.

Oh my! My own little thread! ..? [I was not able to be at computer till now]

I am somewhat,..embarrassed,...and speechless,.. Hambone.

Thanks for the U-tube video, that was cute. That was,.. in a sense,..a great age,..time,.[hippies ]. in America. A time to be young; to feel free,..to look around and see something else that might be more true about life than what was present,..at the time. I wish I had been able to participate more,..in some sense. We may not see that era again in our lifetime. At least at that time,. "our revolution" was of love/flowers and LSD,.. rather than,......the dark and sinister unknown of suicide,.bombings to kill innocents,.......only to make a [political] statement. Were we also doing that,..then,..in Vietnam?

The video: When I first start it, I get these little circles in the center when the video stops. It starts up again but some Utube videos stop and start 2-3 times. Do others have this happen?

I don't understand the big photo. That's not Chuck Norris,.is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbee View Post
    I don't understand the big photo. That's not Chuck Norris,.is it?
    It from Karate Kid. The part where the sensei tells Johnny to take out Danielsons leg by sweeping it. Because he has a hurt leg. It's an illegal but effective move.

I kinda feel dumb for knowing this.