Default Looking for bee suit, veil, hat and gloves (all useable condition)

I have some friends interested in learning about my hives, and I need a relatively cheap, but in working condition, bee suit, veil, hat, and gloves. Size can be M, L, or XL.

Let me know if you have one or all of those and a price for them. You can email me at: rockclimbercyclist at hotmail dot com or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Scott

Default Re: Looking for bee suit, veil, hat and gloves (all useable condition)

Scott,

We have brand new bee suits for $50.00 per piece and gloves for $12.00 I don't know if thats cheap enough for you. You can read about it more on our website http://www.jesterbee.com/Protectiveclothes.html
    If you were to get a suit and a pair of gloves i will throw in a free shipping.

Thanks,
    jesterbee

Default Re: Looking for bee suit, veil, hat and gloves (all useable condition)

Order a couple alexander veils($16.00 ea). Blue jeans(loose fitting), long sleeve cotton shirt with full collar or turtle neck(loose fit), leather cloves from local store, and duct tape the gloves to the shirt after they are on.
    Leer Family Honey Farm-Shannon Leer