Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Please Brag On Yourself -- Tell Us About What You Have Done And Will Do

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Brent 
#1 ·
A lot of people may be willing to help in secret, but not too eager to tell everybody else what they have done or intend to do.

In this case, please post to let everybody know what you are going to do or have done.

Bottom line: If the people who take action tell the rest of us, that will encourage others to get off of their rears and join in.

In this particular situation, bragging is encouraged.

Thanks for your help,

Neil

#5 ·
At the Big Bee Buzz seminar, the Northeast Oklahoma Beekeepers Association passed the form resolution supporting Chrisopher's efforts and promising BSA to provide mentors if the merit badge is reinstated.

We also provided form resolutions to members of two other beekeeping associations and requested who promised to take them back to their clubs.

Finally, Kim Flottum agreed to publish an article about this project.

Neil

#6 ·
March 21/2010 the "North West Indiana Beekeeper Assoc." adapted the resolution to support the movement to have BSA renstate the "Beekeeping" badge. The long time mentor of the NWIBA "Bob Engel" at one time mentored the scout beekeeping program and just happened to have a copy of the hand book that he has loaned to me.

#7 ·
Well guys, I sent in a letter to the BSA to reinstate the merit badge before the petition was out. Signed the petition too. I'm an Assist. Scoutmaster and am ready to go if BSA will reinstate the badge.

Brent
Eagle Scout 1987

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.