Default Please Brag On Yourself -- Tell Us About What You Have Done And Will Do

A lot of people may be willing to help in secret, but not too eager to tell everybody else what they have done or intend to do.

In this case, please post to let everybody know what you are going to do or have done.

Bottom line: If the people who take action tell the rest of us, that will encourage others to get off of their rears and join in.

In this particular situation, bragging is encouraged.

Thanks for your help,

Neil

Default Re: Please Brag On Yourself -- Tell Us About What You Have Done And Will Do

I signed the petition, & intend to take the resent form to our clubs board meeting this week.

Also I wish you luck, in getting beekeeping back into the boy scouts.
    Dan

Default Re: Please Brag On Yourself -- Tell Us About What You Have Done And Will Do

The board was 100% behind you.
    Two board members said they already taught classes to boyscouts this year.
    Dan

I am a fresh beek, but are thinking that when I get more experienced, I may invite school-classes on a visit.

At the Big Bee Buzz seminar, the Northeast Oklahoma Beekeepers Association passed the form resolution supporting Chrisopher's efforts and promising BSA to provide mentors if the merit badge is reinstated.

We also provided form resolutions to members of two other beekeeping associations and requested who promised to take them back to their clubs.

Finally, Kim Flottum agreed to publish an article about this project.

Neil

March 21/2010 the "North West Indiana Beekeeper Assoc." adapted the resolution to support the movement to have BSA renstate the "Beekeeping" badge. The long time mentor of the NWIBA "Bob Engel" at one time mentored the scout beekeeping program and just happened to have a copy of the hand book that he has loaned to me.
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Well guys, I sent in a letter to the BSA to reinstate the merit badge before the petition was out. Signed the petition too. I'm an Assist. Scoutmaster and am ready to go if BSA will reinstate the badge.

Brent
    Eagle Scout 1987
    Sucking the marrow of life doesnt mean choking on the bone...