Default TBH Plans Free link

I just joined this group, hope this is the correct thread to share this link, on Building Plans for TBH Hives, it has a PDF format file to download and other info Free.
    http://www.lulu.com/content/815182
    Best Wishes, AJ and Denise

Default Re: TBH Plans Free link

I stole/hijacked some brilliant plans from topbarbees.wordpress.com. They were in Google Sketchup, but I translated them into pdf on 8.5 x 11 paper for easy emailing and printing.

I've been tweaking the plans trying to work out the ventilation and the bottom board. I've added a follower board that doubles as a bee escape, etc. Anyway, I would be happy to share them and would love some experienced folks to correct any problems. So if you would like a copy please email me at crfield@comcast.net

Default Re: TBH Plans Free link

Do you know Michael Bush? he might have some ideas on designs , i emailed you for a copy, appreciate your time and efforts to improve this Design, THank you, AJ and Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Zonker View Post
    I stole/hijacked some brilliant plans from topbarbees.wordpress.com. They were in Google Sketchup, but I translated them into pdf on 8.5 x 11 paper for easy emailing and printing.

I've been tweaking the plans trying to work out the ventilation and the bottom board. I've added a follower board that doubles as a bee escape, etc. Anyway, I would be happy to share them and would love some experienced folks to correct any problems. So if you would like a copy please email me at crfield@comcast.net