Default Looking for a queen from wild/feral stock or that needs no disease treatment

I am looking for queens that are from wild/feral stock or that need no disease treatment. I want to build up a line of bees that require no miticides or other treatments.

Other preferable traits would be:

raised on small cell
    gentle

Thanks,

Scott

Default Re: Looking for a queen from wild/feral stock or that needs no disease treatment

I am selling queens grafted from ferals and cutouts. They are available in april. I am running smallcell foundation.

Default Re: Looking for a queen from wild/feral stock or that needs no disease treatment

How much are they?
    larry

Skinner,

Do you have to treat for any diseases? If not, what kind of mortality/winter kill do you have? And they're $15 a piece?

Scott

> I am looking for queens that are from wild/feral stock or that need no disease treatment. I want to build up a line of bees that require no miticides or other treatments.

Dee Lusby

> raised on small cell

Dee Lusby

> gentle

Exactly how gentle?

Ill have some for sale in Late April and into late summer. No treatments, organic, small cell, mostly feral with some BWeaver, etc. PM me if you want. $20.

Quote Originally Posted by scottr08 View Post
    I am looking for queens that are from wild/feral stock or that need no disease treatment. I want to build up a line of bees that require no miticides or other treatments.

Other preferable traits would be:

raised on small cell
    gentle

Thanks,

Scott
    How many do you want and what are you willing to pay for them?
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

Quote Originally Posted by mythomane View Post
    Ill have some for sale in Late April and into late summer. No treatments, organic, small cell, mostly feral with some BWeaver, etc. PM me if you want. $20.
    What does "mostly feral" mean? Is that like mostly pregnant?
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston