Default Beekeepers of Volusia County, Florida- Next Meeting

Beekeepers of Volusia County, Florida is for real. Come to the next meeting (first one after the organizational meeting... Wednesday, Feb 24th, 6:30 PM... Volusia County Agricultural Center Auditorium (3100 East NY Ave. Deland, FL 32724)

The first newsletter is out. If you are interested in joining and would like a copy provide your email address and I will gladly send you a copy.
    I know it's going to be a good day when I get up in the morning look back in the bed and I'm not in it.

Default Re: Beekeepers of Volusia County, Florida- Next Meeting

I am interested in finding out if the Beekeepers of Volusia County is still active? If yes, can you let me know when the next meeting will be?
    If there is a newsletter can you email it to: costarobin@yahoo.com.
    Thank you,
    Robin

Default Re: Beekeepers of Volusia County, Florida- Next Meeting

Beekeepers of Volusia County, Florida is in full swing with over 60 members and coming up on our first anniversary. Sent some newsletters under cover of seperate email.

We meet the 4th Wednesday of each month at the Volusia County Agricultural Center auditorium, 3100 E. New York Ave., Deland, at 6:30 PM. Everyone is welcome to come and meet us and hopefully join. We have members of all experience levels from none to commercial bee raisers.

Have fun,

Ed
    I know it's going to be a good day when I get up in the morning look back in the bed and I'm not in it.