Default Wanted, Extracting equipment.

Looking for 20 to 30 frame extractor,Cowan Silver Queen or Mini uncapper, Kelley mid size meltor or Dadant Electromelt, sump and pump. All must be in good condition and resonably priced and within driving distance of the southeastern US. email garycondray@windstream.net
    Last edited by wdcrkapry205; 02-12-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: deleting phone #'s

Default Re: Wanted, Extracting equipment.

i'm just throwing this out there but i got a cook n beals uncapper that i could sell you. i live in South Dakota but i dont think that shipping would be too bad. Machine is in immaculate condition

Greg, I think the C&B is alot more than I need, but email me the model# (96?),age and price and I"ll consider it. Thanks

How about a Maxant Sideliner Uncapping System? I have a used one. There's the uncapper, a track for sending the uncapped frames over to the extractor, a tank to collect the cappings and frame drippings, and a tray that goes under the uncapper on which the cappings travel to the tank.

Let me know. I think it's around 5 years old.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

Mark,been there, done that and don't want to return. But thank you anyway for the suggestion.

Question Re: Wanted, Extracting equipment.

Just curious, what didn't you like about the sideliner, I've been interested in one of these units but havn't seen one or known anyone that has used one. - Thanks.
    Kevin Rickert