Hybrid View

Default New to forum from Ga.

Hello fellow beekeepers.
    My name is Rick. And I'm 3rd generation beekeeper. However i had to leave bees for awhile to start my landscape and irrigation business. My wife bought all new equipment for my last birthday and now i realize how much has changed in order to keep healthy and productive colonies. Found your forum and ya'll have helped me a lot already. still i have more questions .

Permission to come aboard and learn? Thanks Rick

Default Re: New to forum from Ga.

Heya Gum, welcome onboard. I m a south of you but not too far. Enjoy the site, hope to see ya around!
    "You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."

Thanks ! devdog looking foward to chatting with you looking foward to spring .i guess in your area tulip poplar is your major flow as is mine. ought to be a great honey flow this year if the weather is good . one thing for sure we have had plenty of rain this year and now snow;nectar secretion should be great. hope you have a great season! gumbee

Welcome, do you have any specific questions, want to catch up on the changes, or learn all you can? I have mostly beginner and intermediate information on my websites.

americasbeekeeper.com
    americasbeekeeper.org

mostly i have questions about traceheal and varroa mites treatment options.
    also hive beetles. thanks for offering your website information.i will place in my bookmarks now. hope the weather cooperates and you enjoy a great new bee year!

gumbee51

permission to come aboard GRANTED, welcome to the forum
    A government large enough to provide everything you need is strong enough to take everything you have. T. Jefferson