Thread: Random Thoughts

Default Random Thoughts

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this --ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How do I respond to that?

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Hah! I got alot of chuckes out of that!
    So many weeds.......so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    10. Bad decisions make good stories.
    Yes they do, and wisdom never comes unless we make those bad decisions.

Nice to see you stopped in today!
    Regards, Barry

Bizzy those are great, the foibles of man. L&L O Laughs!

Thank you these explain most of my day.

Thanks so much Bizzy...

I don't laugh much, maybe I take things to seriously, but this gave me at least three great roars. Thanks so much!
    “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How do I respond to that?
    My 13yoa son who is all about hunting (all he thinks of) asked me today "If the world was flat with no mountains or obstructions could you hear my rifle go off (in Florida) if I fired a shot in California?Boy the things kids think of??

thanks for the post you made me laugh several times
    A government large enough to provide everything you need is strong enough to take everything you have. T. Jefferson

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
    And that moment is now.
    This space intentionally left blank.

those are awesome!

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

Wife's perspective.. jewelery out of nowhere.. every kick begins with K too.. right after the list of "k"uestions.. like.. What did you do this time...