Default BEEKEEPER WITH EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR WORK

I always love beekeeping. This motivates me as I always do my work in apiary with the bees. I have more than 4 years of
    experience in beekeeping. I am well experienced in maintaining the hives, assessing, splitting it and other bee yard maintenance. In addition, I have the ability to get along and fit into the work situation with experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. I am also very much interested in expanding my knowledge with the latest advancement and trends in beekeeping both in natural and commercial colony, I am very much willing to be trained if needed. I am a well-rounded person who has great motivation towards the company and my goals. I believe my skills and experience will be an asset to your team/company. Thank you.

With commercial beekeeping experience.

For more information, I can be reached thru my email address; pjrafosala0721@yahoo.com

Default Re: BEEKEEPER WITH EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR WORK

I always love beekeeping. This motivates me as I always do my work in apiary with the bees. I have more than 4 years of
    experience in beekeeping. I am well experienced in maintaining the hives, assessing, splitting it and other bee yard maintenance. In addition, I have the ability to get along and fit into the work situation with experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. I am also very much interested in expanding my knowledge with the latest advancement and trends in beekeeping both in natural and commercial colony, I am very much willing to be trained if needed. I am a well-rounded person who has great motivation towards the company and my goals. I believe my skills and experience will be an asset to your team/company. Thank you.

With commercial beekeeping experience.

For more information, I can be reached thru my email address; pjrafosala0721@yahoo.com