Default Brushy Mtn. Free Shipping for New Beekeeping Students

I received a letter today from them promoting a free shipping deal for new beekeepers who attend a beekeeping class. There are stipulations:

Class organizer must send an excel file with name and zip of new students. When the student places their order, BM verifies they are on the list and gives them free shipping if the order is over $100 but no truck orders or glass shipments. It also must be a first time order -- one order per household.

Not a bad deal for new beeks.

Default Re: Brushy Mtn. Free Shipping for New Beekeeping Students

That's great for people who have a school near them and can take a class. I wish I could take advantage of this but I'm sure that BM doesn't recognize the school of hard knocks.

This offer from Brushy Mountain is good for the South East Ky Bee School to be held on Feb. 20th. These Bee Schools are not that hard to put on, it just takes some time. Get on line and look for programs across the country and copy them.

We now have 7-8 Bee Schools scattered across KY. Most are joint efforts between local Bee Clubs, Cooperative Extension Services, and the State Apiarist Office. If there is not one close there is an opprotunity to conduct one.

Go to this web site and you can get programs of a number of these schools.
    http://www.kyagr.com/statevet/bees/index.htm

Brushy Mountain is offering an online begginners class in four sessions starting March 9. I don't know if the free shipping would apply, but you could ask.

The class is only $15.00.