Default Maine Beekeeping Classes

The Western Maine Beekeepers bee school will begin on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at the Region 9 School on Route 2 in Mexico. I took this 12 week class last year to relearn all I had forgotten in the years since I had bees and to learn about all the new stuff that has developed since. It was, by far, the best $35 I've ever spent.

There are other classes in different parts of Maine. I've spoken with people that have taken at least one of the others and they have the same high regard for the bee school they attended as I do for mine.

So, if you're thinking of keeping bees in Maine, you will do yourself a favor by attending one of them.

They start soon so here's a link to get you started: Maine Beekeepers Association Bee Schools.

Wayne

Default Second Beginner Class offered in Cumberland County Maine

Hello All -
    Due to the ridiculously long waiting list for Beginning Bee School in Cumberland County, the Cumberland County Extension Association will be offering a second beginning bee School.

Class will be held on the University of Southern Maine Portland Campus, Wednesday nights, March 3 -31 6pm-8:30 pm

Taught by myself and CCBA Vice President Geoff MacLean

Please contact CCEA for more information, 780-4205 or http://extension.umaine.edu/cumberland/
    Erin Forbes, EAS Master Beekeeper
    overlandhoney.com