Default locations in Mississippi

I cant take it anymore. More snow again last night. Not working bees is driving me crazy. I think that next fall I would like to take half my hives south. I would need room for 200 hives. Anyone in the wonderfull state of Mississippi have any room. PM me with details

Thanks
    Phillip

Default Re: locations in Mississippi

yea i live in south mississippi outside the town of picayune ms how much land do you need for them?

I would say if there is nothing around me a acre or less would do. Just need a place or two to put them and make splits. I raise my own queens so if I had a way to spread them out it would help by not needed.

would you consider ga? north of atlanta and have several locations in southern part.
    Don

i als be looking for a spot in the south. depends on how many of my bees come through the winter. would need some one to come up and get them.

river rat are you still there? I sent you a PM

Fat/beeman
    I will call you also

Quote Originally Posted by rainesridgefarm View Post
    I cant take it anymore. More snow again last night. Not working bees is driving me crazy. I think that next fall I would like to take half my hives south. I would need room for 200 hives. Anyone in the wonderfull state of Mississippi have any room. PM me with details

Thanks
    Phillip
    i'll help you for a ride in your kubota

welcome to the forum Kevin. I think I have a great spot from Ted in MS. Gave me a lot of great information.