Default Would like to know that what would be a good price

I have opportunity at having hive body's made at a very good price as well as Honey suppers. But before I do I would to ask the commercial guys what the price would have to be for it to interest them. They would be cut and milled by the Amish. I can make as many as any one could want. Thanks

Wink Re: Would like to know that what would be a good price

Deeps by the pallet in the flat $7.
    Mediums by the pallet in the flat $4.50.

Not much money to be made from the commercial guys when it comes to woodware, unless you are going to make it with nickels and dimes.

Now if you bought loads of woodware and put it together and painted it. Than marketed it to beginner you could make some real good money with some work.

For me I buy all my woodware right from the producer, really no need to have a middle man.

Sorry I have 3 producers in my area that compete for my business.

Default Re: Would like to know that what would be a good price

Hi Householder. I know you are a large producer but where are these makers of woodenware?

Default Re: Would like to know that what would be a good price

Commercial guys buy in bulk. Your avg. guy isn't going to order $10-50K in woodware at a time. Even your big dealer will jump for $25K and work you 10-25% off. Of course most of that is your FREE SHIPPING.
    I have two Amish companies that work me better deals then I can buy the lumber for to build it.
    Ohio Bee Box Company has made me a lot of equipment over the years too. Justin has made some of the best equipment in my operation and has always worked my orders in. Money well spent.

Really you have to look at the whole picture when buying commercial.

Are you getting what you are paying for.

FREE SHIPPING is not really free shipping. Freight when buying in bulk isn't really that bad.

Pricing? If a company sells it to cheap they won't be there when you need to order again, or to high you won't give them another order. Really would like the best price without putting them out of business. WIN/WIN

How good is the equipment you are buying? Everyone grades differently.

How is the fit? (to loose, to tight, OK, or just right).

Are they wanting you to come back and buy again? If there is a problem they take care of it.
    Last edited by The Honey Householder; 02-19-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Never enough equipment