This is the first year that I am doing taxes for our LLC. I am just not sure if we should file with a CPA or use Turbo Tax Small Business.

I hear that if I run with a CPA, all I have to turn in is my Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet. Then they simply put the numbers into a program that is similar to Turbo Tax.

Any thoughts, opinions, or suggestions?