Default Humble Abodes Inc.

Just put in an order with them last week, stuff arrived 2 days later. Very helpful and great products for the price. Also went out of their way to save me money on shipping. I plan to do business with them in the future.

Default Re: Humble Abodes Inc.

I think the HB frames are the best I have ever ordered and assembled....

Same here, great folks to deal with and a great product.

K

Re: Humble Abodes Inc.

I just got my order from them. They did a special top bar for my frames and the work was outstanding!!! And very reasonable. I also ordered a couple of deeps to check out. Their budget box is better than some others commercials.
    Can not recommend them enough.

And the customer service was great. Tammy called me 3 times to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted and then produced the perfect product.

It's nice to have a relatively local woodenware supplier in New England. Based mainly on this thread I ordered some medium frames from them Sunday night. They were delivered Wednesday. The frame components look great, the packaging was excellent, and their customer service was perfect.

well I need to buy three more deeps and four more mediums will give them a shot.

I buy most of my wooden ware from Humble Abodes. I placed an on-line order two weeks ago and they had most of it ready for pickup later that week. They don't necessarily have everything in stock all the time. For example, I wanted 5 commercial quality deeps - and they were out. They called me within hours of my order to let me know. I'm a happy customer and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Re: Humble Abodes Inc.

For those of you who use foundationless frames, I just picked up some frames today. They now make the top bars with a 45 angle on them reducing to about 3/16" guide. I was very happy with the service and the price. Check them out.